Thursday, October 29, 2009

How to change maven repository

Well, yes... I experience the problem of not enough space on my drive C.... I believe many people experience the same thing as me. One of the causes is my maven repository is getting bigger and bigger. Yes.. it is the problem when you need to build the source and downloading the dependencies.

To get it changed, what I was thinking is where the configuration of maven located. Then, I was thinking about the installation directory (my maven installation directory is in F:\software\apache-maven-2.0.9). I was suspecting there should be some sort of configuration about this. Just go to the installation directory of maven, and then I found settings.xml inside the conf directory on my maven directory. Open it up and then I found about local repository configuration. The following is a figure of it.

No comments: