Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pretty girl

Umm ... It is a bit funny, isnt it? From the title, you can see what will I write into this god damned blog. Huehue..... yeah man..... this afternoon I went to Mid Valley. Screwing around just for finding what my cousin "sepatu lucu". fuuh.... it is a bit hard for me as I have never bought such thing especially for a girl. But somehow I dont want to make her great day is screwed. I want to make that moment is as special as possible. Do you guys know what sort of moment is that? Marriage. Yeah this is once in a life moment. So, I would like to have such shoe. After calling her regarding the shoe that she order, I explained to her about a fashion shoe here. Listening to my explanation, he didnt want me to get it as it is not suitable for her. Do you know what is that? That is a high heel shoe.

I am screwing around all of the shops over there and got nothing. However, when I was in Jusco, I saw a pretty god damn girl. Waaww...... damn it. She is so much pretty. Her face is much more like arabian-malay. I like such face much. I have met such face two times. I hope very on getting such girl. But of course, her heart is much more important instead of her face. If I get a pretty god damn girl but her heart is pretty much bad. I would like her to die instead of being my ???? :P. Errmm..... what I did is only watching that girl, I cannot do much more than that. What a coward.

Today is a very tiring today and tomorrow as well. I have a lot of things on hand.....

Ganbatte...

See you all guys...

No comments: