Sunday, April 6, 2008

Another suck day

Fuhh... I feel so regret on my life today.... today is not a productive day for me... i cannot touch code just because of my breakfast... to have a breakfast which is Lontong Jawa, i need to go to Damai... arrghhh so far and of course hot.... today is very hot.... unlucky me.... after having a lunch... i was feel so tired... damn... i cannot do coding today.... my leg is hurt...

Btw, I have another house mate who has just moved in yesterday... yea... i think she is very nice... Last night I had a chat with her... crapping and bla...bla...bla... In term of her face... I think I should give her 4(in range 1-10) kukukuku.... but she is very nice... i think the most important thing that you need to consider about a friend is how friendly your friend is.

Back to plugin competition, heh.... I need to catch up many thing today .... haaaa,,,,,,, a lot of thing i have not finished yet...... Hope I can finish it on time... Amieennn.....

1 comment:

BoYa19 said...

Hmm, do u usually scored al ur girl friends like that? ckckck poor arie, u shouldnt do that u know (get 4 out of 10?!@!)

If i were her, i will be absoltely mad @ u eventough u call me nice. =D
I dont like being nice =D

Btw, what score do i have? =D