Saturday, April 5, 2008

Plugin Competition

I am planning for Confluence (one of Atlassian's product) plugin competition... Actually i really need a help for this since i dont have much time on doing it. However, this is a thing that i need to put effort a lot on. Pity of me,

The progress is not really good... since i am stuck on something that should be my advantages on this plugin.. you what is that.... i am stuck on a way to increase a heap space for JVM... if there is a way to do that.... please kindly to ping me...by put a comment on this blog....

huuhh very hard to say... it is about life ... this is about me ..... about my character... it is very hard to deal with myself... in the first time i was seeing the advertisement on this plugin competition.... i am very interested on it.... as the time goes on,,,,, you know i am getting lazy on putting the effort to do plugin development....

However, I dont to be a loser, I hope my god gives me a light... gives me a new spirit.... to be a new Arie.... pumping up my spirit.... I hope so... come on ... come on Arie.... you can do that... you can win.... come on.... I believe you can do that....

Remember hardwork.... working smart.... navigate your life.... navigate your future....

Come on... come on.... wake up... wake up....
Ok that's all for now

No comments: