Saturday, April 5, 2008

My first blog

Huuuhh.......

Hi all,,,,

This is my first blog..... I dont know why do i want to create blogger account. it seems that it is because of my loneliness here. For your information, I am staying at Malaysia and my hometown is in Indonesia. Yeah..... lovely Indonesia...

Even my country is a bit retarded,,,, hahaha,,, not retarded.... too rude..... may be a more polite way to say about my country is a bit poor. I am not saying that in term of annual revenue for all Indonesians but there are only some people that is really ... really rich and the rest, which is almost all, is pretty bad..... this is not fair..... errmmm enough saying about my country... however, i keep loving my country Indonesia.

Regarding the reason of why i want to create this blog account? it is because of I want to express my mind .... since i am here alone... may be this is the only way that i can do to express my feeling.... very... very hard to live in the foreign country..... hahaha especially for a guy like me...hahaha....

That's all for now.....

happy blogging...

No comments: